COVID-19 has put an unprecedented strain on our healthcare system and government agencies. At ATHENA Consulting, we recognize the urgent need for local, city, and state governments to increase their staffing through this crisis. As a staffing firm with decades of experience, we have the resources needed to quickly scale up for all client needs.
During this pandemic, we are ready, willing, and able to help with all the staffing needs, and we already have contracts in place for ease of hiring in jurisdictions throughout the U.S. Additionally, because of our experience working with so many state, city, and local governments, we are able to work quickly when a new contract needs to be put in place.
We are currently providing services for COVID-19 in the following areas:
- Caseworkers for food stamps, unemployment insurance, and foster care
- Scientists for COVID-19 study and vaccine
- Call center nurses
- Contact tracers
- Patient navigators for health plan enrollment
- Custodians and housekeepers to sanitize schools, public buildings, and other facilities
- Facility entrance screeners for state office buildings and facilities
- Homeless shelter case managers and shelter monitors
- Case managers and monitors for medical isolation sites
- Administrative support staff, including receptionists, secretaries, administrative assistants, and program support specialists
Since 2002, ATHENA Consulting has been a leading minority, woman-owned staffing agency. We specialize in placement for health, human services, and behavioral health professionals, and provide services to many state, city, and local governments located throughout the United States.
Please contact Ashley Lucy with questions.
email@example.com or 484-477-7747